Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beginner Stock Trading Tips

I have some stock trading tips for you beginners. I'm going to give you guys some good stock market trading tips for you today.

One of the things a lot of investors don't think to use fundamental analysis. I have a couple measuring tools in my investment tool box.

Measuring the Earnings Per Share (EPS) This is simply dividing a company's total after tax profits by the number of common shares outstanding.

Always compare a company's earnings growth or EPS to the same quarter as a year earlier.

The best way to pick a stock and measure a EPS of the stock you want to pick the EPS around 25% - 50% or higher. Best companies go around 100% - 400%

Pay attention to (ROE) or return on equity. Look for a stock with the ROE of 17% a year.

These few investment adjustments are just some of the basic tips I give beginner investors the best stock market trading tips I could provide. There is so much to learn when trading stocks and you can make tons of money when you properly learn how to trade stocks effectively. I will update this website more with more information on trading stock and making money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment