Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stock Trading Tips

I recently was looking around and decided to read some of my fellow sites and post what I think about the article. Well there's a site called investorstocktips.com and it has a bunch of information on what this guy John Monti describes as a self proclaimed young investor that he knows how to make money in stocks.

He has posts and stuff and one that caught my eye was the i Option Investment Tips blog post. He wrote about Bank Of America and how the growth and stuff makes the stock a good buy for a January Call for $15.00 . He gave me a good insight on how I should observe my stock picks and how to choose the right stock based off measuring the volume of one.

Stock tips he gives us are really valuable. They're mainly based on observing the annual reports and measuring some fundamental values such as the EPS and ROE and stuff like that. I also like the technical analysis approach he gave us.

He also gave us an interesting prospective on the new Quantum sniffer that sniffs bombs out and is an alternative to the TSA Xray scanner. If the TSA approves this thing this stock soars to $20.00 a share. Penny stock to NASDAQ! IMSC Implant Science

No comments:

Post a Comment