Monday, November 29, 2010

Blue Chip Option Investing


Investing in options is one of the most lucrative investments you can make if you know what you are doing and have the knowledge to do so. I recently grabbed a bunch of Apple options about 10 days ago. I know it is getting close to Christmas and Apple is one of the top technology and electronic companies on the NASDAQ .

What I did? I recently bought AAPL 12/18/10 320 call. So based off research and the economy as well as high trading volume for this company my information writes me off as a 320 call. I belive that Apple company will be trading $320 or higher before December 18th.

In options you can make $20,000 in one day off a $5,000 investment. I love options cause it requires being an aggressive investor and it takes a lot of skill to be a winner investor in options.

This post is to show everyone how powerful options are. I plan to write more blog posts about options and to give some hot stock trading tips to investors that would benefit from my stock trading tips.

1 comment:

  1. Superb post,great tips,I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
    Stock tips

    ReplyDelete