Thursday, November 25, 2010

Long-Term Stock Trading Investment


Well I was just browsing over the company Sirius XM radio and I'm liking the financials. They have over $76 million in assets and $20 million in debt.They are at their 52 week high with a good steady trend. Since their trend is at a high right now I'm going to wait for a strong set back and than shot the trigger. Any price around $1.39- $1.30 is what you will be waiting for.
The future in radio is always going to be expanding and with all the radio that people listen to I can see why people would like Sirius. They have no competition at all but I think later in the life of this new company some similar but V2 company will daunt sirius. This is way in the future maybe 20 years. I see radio expanding and more people will use XM radio.

RIGHT NOW
You need to buy it right now. It is currently at $1.38 so I say you hold this for a year or stop loss in a year.

1 comment:

  1. Superb post,great tips,I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
    Stock tips

    ReplyDelete